Has Testament ever played these songs live?

race

New Metal Member
Mar 11, 2003
I've only seen Testament play 4 times and was wondering if they have ever played these songs live.

Face in the Sky - I'm pretty sure I heard this one on the Souls tour. Probably my favorite tune off of Souls. Do they ever bring this one out anymore?

Falling Fast - One of the better tunes on Souls but I don't think I've heard them play this. Have they ever?

One Man's Fate - ?? Most people hate this song but I think it's great and would sound amazing live.

Agony - ?? I know they aren't fond of The Ritual album and only seem to play Electric Crown but this song rocks.

Any of you guys ever hear these songs live?

I know Face in the Sky , and Falling Fast were definately played during the SOB tour, same with One Man's Fate. I saw Testament on the Ritual tour here in LA and I don't remember them playing Agony. Great song though.

hiddenlegions said:
I know Face in the Sky , and Falling Fast were definately played during the SOB tour, same with One Man's Fate. I saw Testament on the Ritual tour here in LA and I don't remember them playing Agony. Great song though.

wow~~i like both face and falling!!!! i wish they could relesase a "souls of black" era official bootleg~~ i wanna hear some tunes they rarely play!!:headbang: