songs TestAmenT needs to revive!

I don't have the one with Skolnick, but if you want a copy , I have the one where Louie came out and did PWYP @ the March Metal Meltdown in NJ. That's pretty cool. Chuck keeps telling "Lou" to speed it up ... LOL

TL, u should stick this thread at the top so when the highest levels of Testament come here, they can look through it and take into the consideration some of our votes :)

:headbang:

Everyone keeps on naming Raging Waters, but they played that twice on the mini tour, meaning there is a good chance they'll play it if they are doing any headline tours soon.

hey, i'm new here. long time testament fan though.

songs i'd like to hear them play live:

- 'one man's fate' - have the ever played this song out? i think it would sound killer with the downtuned sound testament's using these days.

- 'face in the sky' - totally underrated

- 'falling fast' - again, underrated

- 'agony' - did they ever play this one live? nobody ever mentions this song when the ritual is being discussed. it's one of my favorites off that album and i'm sure it would sound amazing live.

Every song from The Ritual. I don't know much about their setlists but I know The Ritual hardly gets any songs played live now. And what gets me is why Electric Clown and So Many Lies gets so much attention on that album when there are much better songs on the remainder of the album. All of the B side (songs 6-10) are much better IMO.

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
Ok, heres a chance to post some songs youd love to hear TestAmenT dust off !

BLESSED IN CONTEMPT!!!!! (this brutal masterpiece should be a staple!
Sins of Omission
So Many Lies
Electric Crown (last heard these 2 on that tour)

I fully agree with these picks. Especially Blessed In Contempt!!!! Sins Of Omission is another. I also think they should bring back Reign Of Terror as well as the Ritual songs Hunger listed. I disagree on Souls Of Black though. That album should be buried and forgotten about.