• Heretic

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters

[0hr]Sunlapse

Wraith
Oct 1, 2002
Rumson, NJ
www.getyourasstomars.com
Well since we all know that MA has some kick-ass covers, its time to see what you guys like the most.

For me its a tough choice between Blessed, Formulas, and Gateways..... originally I would have chosen Blessed, but when I had finally bought Gateways and looked at the full, unfolded picture, i was amazed. That is one awesome drawing! So I vote Gateways, for the full picture.

Reactions: Stormwatch
Blessed is the best IMO. It's what a REAL heavy metal cover should be, it's classic. Like Sepultura's "Arise", or one of Maiden's early ones it's a beautiful, interesting painting.

yeah, Blessed Are the Sick wins that one for me. That painting does indeed fit the music and give it a certain feel. I've noticed alot of death metal bands and other metal bands in general have classic paintings like that for the covers. I like it though.

MA's worst cover is by far Domination......what the fuck is that shit? Inverting colours won't win any awards.

Gateways... without a doubt.

mainly cos it's proper spiky and skull-like, which is how i like it.

Heretic's artwork seriously looks like some sort of acid-induced-psychadelic-nightmare-on-speed.

or something to that effect.

I choose the cover that reflects their music best...
Gateways... But Altars Of Madness has a cool Old School "touch" to it. But I still stick with Gateways...

malogonew_off.jpg

I voted 'Blessed...' because of the epic classical feel. I quite like the 'Covenant' cover too. I think the photo looks really good and I remember when I was a lot younger it was one of the things that interested me in the band (I didn't get into them then though...)

Formulas has some cool colors in it. Otherwise Blessed. Gateways is also kick ass, and so is Heretic. Fukk it, they're all great - except Domination, anyone can play with photo manipulation and gain much more interesting shit...

I was gonna vote for Altars just because its....its just such an awesome concept.....but I voted for Blessed... because its just an amazing painting, and its a perfect image for the music of the album.

I can't really understand why anyone would vote for FFttF.....its....messy... :err: