• Firing up the grill

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Going to outdoor concerts

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Listening to "Hot Summer Nights and My Radio"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The elusive Jet Ski

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above in one combo or another.

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
How do you like to spend your summer? Before I lost my abs and developed one supersized beer filled ab, I was all about the beach! Now I'm all about bars with patios. But alas, summer time rules, beer drinking is encouraged, and the girls don't wear much! Sadly, I get more beers than I do girls, but summer still rules. The pool! The grill! The bar! The hot chicks! The music! The heat! The chicks!:cool:

Hey TD,

Those all sound good to me! It's been hotter than hell in Utah lately! Phewwwwww! almost over 100 today. God I feel bad for brat being in this heat right now! I bet it's killer in Arizona right now! My GOD!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

As a rule I will not complain about the heat, because Ohio is like fucking Europe all winter, it is like walking around in black and white television, all dreary cold and depressing. I live for summer. However, it has been just friggin' stifling as of late. Thank god I have central air and a pool, otherwise I would hate it. Factor in the humidity, and it is hard to breathe. My bud and I were at the mall yesterday, and it was sooooo hot out, we planned on megashopping, but I made it into Old Navy and CompUSA and after walking out of both stores, it was like "fuck this, lets go to the bar and eat and drink" So we went to "Hops" and got stupid.

ah, the hotter the weather the hotter the babes!
being in london, the summer so far has been shit. and we've just had the longest day of the year, so the days are now getting shorter - bummer.

None. I prefer to stay inside and sit on the computer, play the guitar, or watch TV all day, with the air conditioner running full blast. I have no tolerance for temperatures above 65ºF. Not to mention that I would most likely get a sunburn just by stepping outside, and get a second degree (You know, the bubbling kind) burn if I stayed outside longer than 5 minutes...

Yeah, I was about to kick Aug's ass til I saw his pity for me...

Well, it is 109 right now, just before in 1 p.m. It will get hotter and not start to cool down until after 5. That's why I don't go check my mail til 7ish. I think I'm supposed to be excited about the President coming today, but I just can't work it up. :rolleyes:

First let me say that we fire up the grill even when there's snow on the ground. BBQ is just too good to have only during the summer. So I voted for all of the above, with my main focus on ice cold beer.

Now then, I swear there are more beautiful women in the summer time.
No, it's not just because they are wearing less (although I appreciate that).
It's like all the hot chicks come out of the wood-work in the summer time. It's like they only come out when its hot, along with the flies and moths. It is one of the mysteries of Colorado.

bRaT and freakysean, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some fucking rain for you(especially over that fire).

Yeah. It appears to be cloudy today, but I'm not sure if those are real clouds or if it's smoke, and since I'd have to watch a douche bag weatherman to find out, I'm just gonna wait to see if I hear some rain dripping off my roof or not.

I can't believe "firing up the grill" is overtaking "checking out bikini clad gals" hopefully we had some chicks who like the grill option over checking out other gals and being all lesbo, either that, or we have some tubby guys who are vagina starved! Wait a minute - I fit that description, ugh, nevermind!

In ohio its the reched humidity and smog. At least in cincinnati we get smog alerts all the freakin time. But In the summer I love concerts, golf, by my buddies pool with the gril going. The air conditioning of the movie theater. And of course looking at the chicks in summertime cloths. But just looking because I'm married :)

Yesterday I went canoeing with a bunch of friends and a whole lot of Coors Lite. You can't beat getting drunk, sunburnt, and watching girls in bikini tops and cut-off shorts swinging from a rope....

j

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
Just be glad you guys have the bikini to look at. Speedos are odd and swim trunks don't show off very much. If a guy has a decent torso we can use our imagination, but that's about it...

That's because the female body is beautiful and the male body is NOT!