Favorite SX Song to sing along to while drunk?

MorphineChild205 said:
That would scare most people, since the majority of the population is clueless and knows nothing of Symphony X...

"Welcome to the anarchy, enigmatic entity..."

You'd have cops all around you before you could get to the second pre-chorus.

When I hear that song, I see visions of vagrants and derelicts throwing Molotovs at cars in the hood.

:tickled:

I can't really sing along to anything by symphony x. The vocals are so damned high all the time.

Beelzebub said:
Hey! Haven't seen you around in a while, how have you been?

Seeing as I don't drink I'll say Transcendence. :)

Doing okay, thanks. How are you doing? Sorry for the delay in replying.

I've been fighting this killer NYC cold virus that's been going around.

All hail Hale & Hearty Soups!!!:headbang:

It's alright, I've been ok. I've been up to the same stuff, school, etc. I, too, got a cold from my roommate a few weeks ago but the only kind of soup I've had was cafeteria soup. :yuk:

ID ave to say Awakenings... Mean and a friend where playing on XBOX LIVE, and we starting singing awakenings... While drinking beer, just how well you can change the words is hilarious... IF you wanna know exactly how we changed them just send me a message lol, I don't want to get into trouble for posting them here!

Personally, I'll sing anything (horribly) when I'm drunk, as long as it's turned up exceedingly loud. As for Symphony X in particular, I would have to go with The Odyssey. My favorites recently would be Styx songs, Too Much Time on My Hands, especially.

Dark Lucidity said:
OMFG try singing WICKED!! when drunk.

AAHAHHAAHAH

That's my favourite one :D

My friend and I used to sing Sonata Arctica's Full Moon everytime we were drunk, you should've seen the looks on peoples faces when they saw us in the streets singing as loud as we could :lol:

I have to say egypt...i was drunk on a cruise a couple of weeks ago and this kid play a guitar line similar to the one of the "bridge??" of egypt and i brake out with "RAISE MY MINIONS...FROM WITHIN THE DEEP ABYSS... seriously...i had so much fun i made the kid play it over and over...

Janina said:
That's my favourite one :D

My friend and I used to sing Sonata Arctica's Full Moon everytime we were drunk, you should've seen the looks on peoples faces when they saw us in the streets singing as loud as we could :lol:

Been there, done that! :D From SyX it would be Church Of The Machine or Evolution.

Through the Looking Glass

dark shape above in the sky
captures her prismatic eyeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And, of course, Pharaoh

I am god I am king of the land
the hour of judgement is at hand
winds of revenge sweep through the sand
(a real tongue twister)
the mighty pharaoh lives agaiiiiiiiin