• Little Drummer Boy

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • O come, O come, Emmanuel

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • Rudolph vs. Frosty

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
For my number one spot, I'd have to say:
O Come Emmanuel, Angels From the Realms of Glory, Deck the Joy, & Little Drummer Boy.

Then coming a very close second would be:
Bethlehem, Rudolph vs. Frosty, Christmas Medley, & ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

Ed.: I just realised that this is an old thread, which explains why nobody else has mentioned "All I Want For Christmas".

O Come Emmanuel for sure.

Christmas Medley is awesome too though. I love the last 30 seconds or so of that one, during and after he says "Praise be the Lord of heaven up high". I think it's that double bass that gets me, hahah.

Slightly off topic, I read (or heard in a interview) that he/they were low on choices for Christmas songs cause they used quite a few on Medley. But I think it'd be awesome if they made full songs out of the ones that are in there. In the future of course.

I think probably Angels from the Realms of Glory is my very favorite, but they are all phenomenal (except maybe The Little Drummer By :p).

Not in the list, but All I Want For Christmas works for me, it has a good feeling in it and the lyrics are fun. Christmas Medley would be my second favorite.

I love all the Christmas songs, especially O Come Emmanuel & Angels From The Realms Of Glory!!

"Come and worship, Come and worship, WORSHIP CHRIST THE NEW BORN KING!!!" Awesome!!

Thanks you Jesus for Theocracy! ...Merry Christmas!

O Come Emmanuel, it was THE way to do a musical style translation. The humorous ones are excellent and wonderfully creative but O Come Emmanuel is the best accomplishment, I think.

O Come Emmanuel is by far my favorite.
I'd love to hear a completed version of We Three Kings from the Medely.