Votes: 13 40.6%
  • In Memory

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Dreaming Neon Black

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Dead Heart in a Dead World

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
Politics of Ecstasy is fucked you, yes you all only like it as thats when you found them in the sale clearance bin...and it starts offf with an iron maiden gallop.

Dead Heart in a Dead World is now my favourite it has such strong and thought prevoking songs. Its a cd we can *all* talk about...a band from seattle , still playing grunge music..check out RIVER DRAGON. Power ballads that are well placed.
Lots of relaxing pieces and energising moments.

Hey I found Politics for about 6$ in early -98 on a January sale. It's still not my favourite though it was my first Nevermore CD.

DNB all the way.

For me, it's not that tough of a choice. DNB all the way. It takes the technical ability of PoE and the emotion of DHiaDW (although it came before DHiaDW).

I still can't do it..
ok..i must be strrooooooohoooong...
i'm gonna vote..i'm gonna vote....
zooooff!! ---->>>

*runs back for a quicky:*
but i'm not telling which album, hihi
zooooofff--->>>

:hotjump:

xxx Iris xxx
;)

:wave:

xxx Iris xxx
better start chanting NE-VER-MORE...ne-ver-more!!!
works way better!!
;)
only fucking thing was at Balingen: those germans were way too "in" with the german bands...they chanted RAW-HEAD-REXX all the time, even when that band finished..
and Nevermore was next so, we just started yelling ne-ver-more and a couple joined us..but the message was clear enough heh!!

:devil:
MAN!!! i want a Nevermore-gig!!
i need to get tickets for Gelsenkirchen!!
i need a new shot, i'm detoxing already..NOT good!
:p

Dead Heart in a dead world is one of my favorite albums of all time!!!
By the way ive had Politics of ectasy for quite some time and i still dont see whats so fuckin great about it, puts me to sleep everytime!!