Favourite Anathema Lyrics Poll Part I

just your favourite(s) lyric(s)

• Total voters

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
Ok I think we've had a thread like this before but I'm gonna try to make it in the form of a poll. I'll have to pick up the stuff since Eternity only due to the limitation in number of options. And most of you will agree that lyrically it's much more interesting since Eternity. If not, don't vote and just post the title of the pre-Eternity song(s) you think have great lyrics !!
P.S : multiple choice is allowed but don't vote for them all please :erk:

users vote are public, no need to mention the songs you voted for except if you decided to choose pre-eternity stuff ... :lol:

And sorry i typed favourite(s) lyric(s) in the question for the poll but now i remember adjectives don't take an 'S' in bloody English :p

Oh shit this board is a mess so do whatever ya want :p

I love the lyrics to Judgement, the song, especially for that bit 'and the times when we were young, when life seemed so long. And I love the lyrics to Deep, especially for the 'as we pass ever on and away.. Toward some blank infinity...' bit, it's dead good and thatand the way the note is held at the end, good work Danny on them lyrics, i mean if you wrote them, which maybe you didn't, i can't remember, can't be bothered checking

Aerwen said:
Hey, I haven't found the poll with the lyrics from Silent Enigma, Pentecost III, Crestfallen and Serenades (maybe ist just long ago...)

nah i was too tired and stoned to do it :p But it's up to you, if you think the lyrics from that era are worth a vote :p

Who's the bird on the front of the Crestfallen EP? I'd vote for her...

cedarbreed said:
And most of you will agree that lyrically it's much more interesting since Eternity. If not, don't vote and just post the title of the pre-Eternity song(s) you think have great lyrics !!

I think the pre-Eternity lyrics are far superior to post, much more poetic and beautiful

I chose Lost Control but i think these are better

Shroud of Frost
And I Lust
The Sweet Suffering
Lovelorn Rhapsody
They (Will Always) Die
Crestfallen
The Silent Enigma
A Dying Wish

just my not so humble opinion :D