What's the favourite songs from the A REAL DEAD ONE album ?(multiple choice)

What's the favourite songs from the A REAL DEAD ONE album ?(multiple choice)

• The Number Of The Beast

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • The Trooper

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Prowler

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Transylvania

• Remember Tomorrow

• Where Eagles Dare

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Sanctuary

• Running Free

• Run To The Hills

• 2 Minutes To Midnight

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Iron Maiden

• Hallowed Be Thy Name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DREAMASTER

Iron In The Soul
Apr 1, 2002
PORTUGAL
www.metal-rules.com
a_real_dead_one.jpg

Time for another Ultimate Poll. This is the second live album set of two recorded during the "Fear Of The DarK Tour/ A Real Live One Tour". Since it's difficult to pick up just one song as the best one or your favourite, you can vote in many songs you want.
You have 15 days to decide your vote.

Your comments are welcome as usual.

COMING SOON: Your fav songs from the LIVE AT DONINGTON 1992 album poll.

I don't own this album either (that aversion to live albums thing I have strikes again!), so I can't pick one off of this album either. Can't wait for the next poll though! Thanks for doing these Dreamaster!

Originally posted by Mr Toast
I don't own this album either (that aversion to live albums thing I have strikes again!), so I can't pick one off of this album either. Can't wait for the next poll though! Thanks for doing these Dreamaster!

Maybe you had bad luck with some live albums coz I have some that sound exactly how tha band sounds in real live shows.
Btw, do you own Live At Donington ? Coz the next poll will be about it.

I do have some live Iron Maiden tracks (from back when Castle Records did the release with all the bonus CD's), but no live Iron Maiden CDs.

I do have one or two live albums, but for the most part I'm content with just the regular (studio) CDs. This just leaves me more money to buy all that other music that's out there... I'm pretty far behind on my buying as it is!

I listened to it again and made my pics with Transylvania & Where Eagles Dare. Bruces voice in some of the songs sounds thrashed, maybe that's why I went with these songs. Not much singing, just flat out kick as playing!

As far as crap IM live albums, I've got a bunch that are really bad (bootleg?), but I have few that are pretty damned good.

Sorry Dreamaster for the wait, but been busy. Anyways, dug up some of my better pics of live cd's. Somehow I get the feeling you not only have these, but you have more. Anyways, I've always like these:
Killing Time
Live After Death

These ones are new and so for the moment I still likem.
Beast Over Hammersmith
Rock N Rio

There's some others that to me are just ok, then there's some others that sound like crap.

You got any good ones?

Originally posted by Red Shirt
Sorry Dreamaster for the wait, but been busy. Anyways, dug up some of my better pics of live cd's. Somehow I get the feeling you not only have these, but you have more. Anyways, I've always like these:
Killing Time
Live After Death

These ones are new and so for the moment I still likem.
Beast Over Hammersmith
Rock N Rio

There's some others that to me are just ok, then there's some others that sound like crap.

You got any good ones?

Killing Time ?!

Yeah I have some good live albums like:
- STRATOVARIUS: Visions Of Europe Live
- BRIAN MAY: Live At The Brixton Academy
- CHILDREN OF BODOM: Tokyo Warhearts Live
- DORO: Live
- HELLOWEEN: Live In The UK
- IRON MAIDEN: LAD & BOH
- MANOWAR: Hell On Stage
- METALLICA: Live Shit
- PINK FLOYD: Delicate Sound Of Thunder & Pulse Live
- ROYAL HUNT: 1996 Live
- SCORPIONS: World Wide Live

Well, basecly I try to buy only the good live albums.

Oh, I was only referring to IM. Unfortunately, many times when I buy a live album, it's a gamble. I have no way of knowing if it's good or if it sucks. I've got my share of suckass albums. Anyways, you don't seem to be familiar with the Killing Time live IM album. It's some import from the Killers tour with, of course, Paul DiAnno. The audio quality is good and they play a lot of songs. It's a fav.

Originally posted by Red Shirt
Oh, I was only referring to IM. Unfortunately, many times when I buy a live album, it's a gamble. I have no way of knowing if it's good or if it sucks. I've got my share of suckass albums. Anyways, you don't seem to be familiar with the Killing Time live IM album. It's some import from the Killers tour with, of course, Paul DiAnno. The audio quality is good and they play a lot of songs. It's a fav.

No i'm not. Is that a official release?! It's an import from where ?

Geeze, I had to dig deep on the BB for this one. Here's all the info:
Metal Memory
MM90009
1990 Metal Memory Records
Made in the EEC
AAD
Source:
De Vereeniging Nijmegen Holland
April 28, 1981
Songs:
Genghis Khan
Killers
Purgatory
Sanctuary
Remember Tomorrow
Twilight Zone
Phantom Of The Opera
Iron Maiden
Transylvania
Drifter

The insert lists several other concerts (AC/DC, Judas Priest, Ozzy, Y&T, VH, IM, Metallica, Mercyful Fate, Gary Moore, all between 1977-1982) that I'd like to get, but never made the effort (yet).

Mr Toast said:

In my vast CD collection, I don't have this one! I do have A Real Live One, but somehow i never got around to getting this one. Wow, what kind of self-respecting Iron Maiden fan am I??? How can i face my friends, with a father who can't catch a mouse... for shammmmeeee! *puts paper bag over head*

bassbitch said:
In my vast CD collection, I don't have this one! I do have A Real Live One, but somehow i never got around to getting this one. Wow, what kind of self-respecting Iron Maiden fan am I??? How can i face my friends, with a father who can't catch a mouse... for shammmmeeee! *puts paper bag over head*

Nice to see you back Mel !