What's the best song from the LIVE AFTER DEATH album ?

What's the best song from the LIVE AFTER DEATH album ?

• Intro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aces High

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • 2 Minutes To Midnight

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The Trooper

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Revelations

• Flight Of Icarus

• Rime Of The Ancient Mariner

• Powerslave

• The Number Of The Beast

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hallowed Be Thy Name

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Iron Maiden

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Run To The Hills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Running Free

• Wrathchild

• 22 Acacia Avenue

• Children Of The Damned

• Die With Your Boots On

• Phantom Of The Opera

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DREAMASTER

Iron In The Soul
Apr 1, 2002
PORTUGAL
www.metal-rules.com
live_after_death.jpg

Now it's time for another Ultimate Poll and for the first IM live album. In this poll you'll have MULTIPLE CHOICE coz i know it's hard to choose a best song from a live album. So you can vote in many songs you wish.
You have 12 days do decide your vote.

Your comments are welcome as usual.

COMING SOON: the best song from the Somewhere In Time album poll.

The live version of Running Free. Quite possibly the best way to check your stereo seperation.

It was fun hearing it unedited on KNAC back in 1986. :D Profanity and all!

Anther tough one. I went with "Iron Maiden" just because I like hearing it with Bruce's vocals, although the same could be said for Wrathchild and Running Free.

It's not a song, but the intro was such a cool way to start the concert/album...it gives me goosebumps listening to it!

Actually, the second to last pic in that series (the one of Steve Harris) is from the Somewhere On Tour, I think. Notice that the lighting truss is different. The same could be said about the pic of Nicko, but that one I know is from the World Slavery Tour when the band went to Japan. Apparently, they weren't allowed to bring their own lights.

This has by far got to be the toughest one...I WANT TO PICK THEM ALL!!! So, I had to sit out a day and think about it. My picks are in...Rime, Aces, & NOB. I love the longness/ups/downs of Rime, the fast pace of Aces, and NOB is just so classic.

There are 3 other songs missing from that line up and I'd pick one of them if it was there. Those three are: Losfer Words, Sanctuary, and Murders in the Rue Morgue. Why they never made it on the original album cut I don't know, but they are on the cd version I have and are on the bonus disk. So, if they were on there, I'd pick Losfer Words! That song just flat out kicks ass! I love it when the maidens play it too...get that back in the line up ladies:) :headbang: