What's the best song from the PIECE OF MIND album ?

What's the best song from the PIECE OF MIND album ?

• Where Eagles Dare

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Revelations

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Flight Of Icarus

• Die With Your Boots On

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • The Trooper

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Still Life

• Quest For Fire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sun And Steel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To Tame A Land (aka Dune)

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DREAMASTER

Iron In The Soul
Apr 1, 2002
PORTUGAL
www.metal-rules.com
piece.jpg

Ok, time for another Ultimate Poll and this time the first album with Mr. McBrain on the drums. You have 15 days to decide your vote.

Your comments are welcome as usual.

COMING SOON: the best song from the Powerslave album poll.

Ahhhh...I'm finding this to be just as tough as NOB. I'm also finding that I can't decide which is the best song because they're all a best song to me. So my pick goes to what mood I'm in and what I feel like listening to. Right now I feel like listening too the brilliant drumming by Wacko Nicko in....drum role please...Where Eagles Dare!!!

Originally posted by Red Shirt
Ahhhh...I'm finding this to be just as tough as NOB. I'm also finding that I can't decide which is the best song because they're all a best song to me. So my pick goes to what mood I'm in and what I feel like listening to. Right now I feel like listening too the brilliant drumming by Wacko Nicko in....drum role please...Where Eagles Dare!!!
As a drummer myself I think it's fair to say that Nicko doesn't get above average for a drummer!
Anyway, my favorite song of Piece of mind is clearly "To tame a land". It was real easy for me as it's my favorite Maiden song of all time too!

The Whole Album is my favorite Iron Maiden Song. I'd rather listen to "Piece Of Mind" than anything. If I were stuck on a desert island with only one album to listen to "Piece" would be it and I would never tire of it!

It's hard to pick a song from such a classic album.....

but I will have to go with "Flight...." because of how much fun it is to play for shits n' grins during rehersal...not to mention the fat, chunking bass line that gallops slowly through the tune!!!

:headbang:

Originally posted by DREAMASTER
Sorry but you are wrong I've checked many pic of the band from the 83's and half of them already have Steve with tha tattoos. Maybe he made them before the tour.

watch 12 wasted years-when they play Iron Maiden in Dusseldorf where they kill Eddie-that was December 83 the last gig of the tour-he has no tattoos!