What's the best song from the THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST album ?

What's the best song from the THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST album ?

• Invaders

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Children Of The Damned

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The Prisoner

• 22 Acacia Avenue

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • The Number Of The Beast

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Run To The Hills

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Gangland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Total Eclipse

• Hallowed Be Thy Name

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DREAMASTER

Iron In The Soul
Apr 1, 2002
PORTUGAL
www.metal-rules.com
beast.jpg

Ok, time for another Ultimate Poll and this time the first album with the AIR RAID SIREN on the vocals. You will have 15 days to decide your vote.

Your comments are welcome as usual.

COMING SOON: the best song from Piece Of Mind album poll.

Back in my 'just finished high school - early college days' a friend recorded this album for me on cassette. The only thing was that he recorded side 2 first, so the recording started with Number Of The Beast, and ended with 22 Acacia Avenue. This actually sounds better IMHO, and it took me a long while to adjust to the actual song order...

Note to RIAA - I have bought this album THREE TIMES since my friend introduced it to me. Add THAT to your database!

For me this is probably the toughest album to pick a best song. There are just sooo many great songs. Run To The Hills, The Prisoner, Hollowed Be Thy Name, 22 Acacia Avenue, Invaders, they're all just absolutely great songs. But, my pick today stands for Number of the Beast. When you play that song in your car, you just want to crank that up to 11!

Yeah, this is my favorite Iron Maiden album, it's hard to choose.....but I ended up voting for Hallowed cuz it's EPIC! The artwork is my favorite too, cuz I like finding all the wierd silhouettes of creatures and stuff in the flames. :devil: