What's the best song from THE X FACTOR album ?

best song from THE X FACTOR album.

• Sign Of The Cross

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Lord Of The Flies

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Man On The Edge

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Fortunes Of War

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Look For The Truth

• The Aftermath

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Judgement Of Heaven

• Blood On The World's Hands

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • The Edge Of Darkness

• 2 A.M.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • The Unbeliever

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DREAMASTER

Iron In The Soul
Apr 1, 2002
PORTUGAL
www.metal-rules.com
386.jpg

Time for another Ultimate Poll. This is the first album with the new singer Blaze Bayley.
You have 15 days to decide your vote.

Your comments are welcome as usual.

COMING SOON: the best song from the VIRTUAL XI album poll.

Mr Toast said:
I don't listen to this album much... need to pick a favorite song...
:err:

OK, I gave this another listen. I remember vividly my first reaction upon hearing this album - The Sign Of The Cross starts out so well, and I was really excited UNTIL I heard Blaze... his singing style really put me off for this album.

I remember that around the time this album was released, Bruce had released his own album, which I still very much like. I felt like (as did a few others) that Iron Maiden was making a statement by getting a vocalist who was as un-Brucelike as possible, so that they could explore new territory (you do have to admit that X-Factor is much more subdued than previous Maidens works).

I had hoped this album might grow on me, but it hasn't...

FAWWWWWLLLLINNNNNNN DOOOOWWWWWNNNNN....
FAAAAWWWWLLLINNNNNNNNN DAAAUUUUUWWWNNNN
FAAAWWWWLLLIINNNNNNNNNNNN DAAAUUUWWWUUUWWWWUUUWWNNNN

Wow, the Maidens are lucky they got rid of me when they did, or i'd still be pushing for a cover of THAT tune!!! wheeeee!!!

I'm not a blaze bayley fan (in maiden or otherwise -- sorry soul!!), but something about that song struck me. I dig it! :)

I
ve never listened to X Factor of Vitual XI and have no plans of ever starting. BRUCE baby, BRUCE!!!!!!!!

Blisster said:
I
ve never listened to X Factor of Vitual XI and have no plans of ever starting. BRUCE baby, BRUCE!!!!!!!!

Don't be so close minded. Give it at least a few try to see for yourself before thinking it's so cool to bash blaze :Shedevil:

Mel: I have no problem with people who dislike Blaze. ;) Myself I dislike many singers/bands for different reason (Ozzy?!?) :cool: But I prefer concentrating on the stuff I love instead of losing my time concentrating on stuff I hate :)

Better to tell people to try something in case they like it than avoid it at all cost and probably missing an opportunity. Actually most music I listen to everyday, 90% of the people told me to never listen to because it was so crap :zombie:

Cheers, ho sorry for the long post :p

I very much like The X Factor and a few selctions from Virtual x1. :)
Blaze's voice sounded good on record and I thought he really
put some bottom end in the bands overall sound. However, I had
seen him with Maiden twice and he must have gone off key
at least 5 or 6 times per performance and it was terribile:yuk:
I am in a Maiden tribute band and we cover Blaze era songs,
so I liked what he and the band did together. He just can't
hold his pitch. Henceforth...The King of Pitchshifters.
Well....then there's Ozzy. I am such a bastard!! At least I
am an honest bastard!:saint:

Keyser Soze said:
This is the WRONG place to fight... we are all Maiden fans... if you want to argue about this, take it privately or to the Maiden BB.
Any more fighting like this, and you'll find your post deleted.

you're right and I apologize for my caustic rebuttal, I just don't need someone caling me an idiot due to my musical tastes and opinions.