What's the best song from the 7th Son Of A 7th Son album ?

What's the best song from the 7th Son Of A 7th Son album ?

• Moonchild

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Infinite Dreams

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Can I Play With Madness

• The Evil That Men Do

• Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • The Prophecy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Clairvoyant

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Only The Good Die Young

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DREAMASTER

Iron In The Soul
Apr 1, 2002
PORTUGAL
www.metal-rules.com
seventh_son.jpg

Time for another Ultimate Poll. Time for the first Maiden conceptual
album.
You have 15 days to decide you vote.

Your comments are welcome as usual.

COMING SOON: the best song from the NO PRAYER FOR THE DYING album poll.

i voted for "Moonchild" b/c it's a great song to play on bass. it rocks! "7th Son of a 7th Son" is my 2nd favourite to play. if i could vote twice, i'd have voted for those 2.

Agreed JoJo. Every time I hear that song I have it in my head for the rest of the day. The Clairvoyant is a close second for me.

Moonchild gets my vote. Seeing Steve Harris hammer this out from a few feet away was awesome. This was another great Maiden tour. Moonchild is probably the only song off this album I'd like to see the Maidens do. Their current set of pre-Somewhere in Time stuff is hard to beat.

I had to say "Only The Good Die Young", although the chorus is a little repitive it's still a very singable tune. Still, this is not one of my favorite albums. Something was not right in the songwriting and recording process.

Clairvoyant! No doubt about that, madness and evil are good, but way too poppy too be winners! Bad excuse I know, but that's how I feel about them...
I guess there has been a Powerslavepoll already? :cry: missed my favourite :cry: anyway, the Rime of the Ancient Mariner is the best song ever made! Followed by Powerslave! 2 Minutes to Midnight is killer too! ooooh yeah baby :headbang:

I'm surprised more people aren't saying Infinite Dreams. This is one of my all time favorite Maiden tunes.
I always felt like this album was a "synthed up" version of Piece of Mind which i really liked. Anybody comment?

Don't shoot me for saying this, but in my opinion, this is the last truly great album Maiden has put out. It's great from beginning to end, and really deserves to be listened to from beginning to end rather than one song at a time. If I had to choose one song, I'd go with Can I Play with Madness.

hey NFF, i agree with you. Seventh Son was the last Maiden album that i even remotely liked until Brave New World. it's a long story, but when Adrian left and broke up the dream team that had been together since Piece of Mind, it pissed me off. then Bruce left...

anyway, that's all ancient history. i still consider Seventh Son to be "new" Maiden, though.

I give up. All these albums (up to this point) are so good it's really tough for me to pick a best. Most of the time I pick the song that I feel like listening to at that moment. I picked Infinite Dreams because I've always liked the way it starts off slow, then very slowing it progresses to very fast. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, I know, 7th does that too...and that's a great song too!

Historical Fact: Moonchild was recorded on the 1st take.