What's the best song from the KILLERS album ?

What's the best song from the KILLERS album ?

• The Ides Of March

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wrathchild

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Murders In The Rue Morgue

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Another Life

• Genghis Khan

• Innocent Exile

• Killers

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Prodigal Son

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Purgatory

• Twilight Zone

• Drifter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DREAMASTER

Iron In The Soul
Apr 1, 2002
PORTUGAL
www.metal-rules.com
killers.jpg

Ok, time for another Ultimate Poll. You will have 12 days to decide your vote.

Your comments are welcome as usual.

COMING SOON: the best song from The Number Of The Beast album poll

The total results of the previous poll: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41037

KILLERS!!!! Several great songs, but Killers is numeral uno for me!

Unfortunately Maiden doesn't play this on tour anymore, in fact, they've hardly played with Bruce at all. I like Bruce, but I think he stinks with that song, Paul D is much better. Then there is TheIronMaidens. Jen (or Bruce Chickenson) kicks ass on this song...way better than Bruce! Keep playing it Jen!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Have you ever listen Bruce singing Killers in the Edhuntour? In the Wicker Man single there is a live version of Killers from the reunion tour'99. This song sounds fucking great and Bruce sings is kick ass perfomance.

On the contrary, I'm sure there's a lot of fans that like the album, they just don't know about this website. As it turns out, my personal favorite album is Powerslave, BUT my favorite song is Killers. Speaking of favorties, this might be another voting poll you can do...1) favorite album, and 2) favorite song. Although I know the Iron Maiden website has done a poll on their favorite top 10? songs, it would still be cool to do it as I suggested. Something to think about at least. Up the ironettes!