Favourite cartoon/comics/anime... figure?

we'll atleast for kids today there's that new transformers show, which looked pretty gay judging from one episode I catched on telly a few days ago (tho that finnish dubbing didn't sure as hell help much). Well.. good thing they kept the original tune even if it's some new version and I didn't hear any singing in it.

Being overprotective for young fragile minds? I dunno. I was pleasently surprised when we watched Dogtanian dvd ( :Smokin: ) and there were people - well, dogs..- gettin killed by sword and guns. Yay! That was my ultimately favourite show ever as a 6 year old, and I didn't grow up to be psycho. not the worst, atleast.

I really loved Dogtanian as a kid, but recently rewatched an episode and was bored stiff, as was to be expected. I would really love to rewatch my other favourite shows from that time, "Inspector Gadget" and "Captain Future". Anybody into these?

future.jpg
stopgad.jpg

Crack Hitler said:
we'll atleast for kids today there's that new transformers show, which looked pretty gay judging from one episode I catched on telly a few days ago (tho that finnish dubbing didn't sure as hell help much). Well.. good thing they kept the original tune even if it's some new version and I didn't hear any singing in it.
what was that singing anyhow again? wasn't it something like
'transformers, robots in disguise?'

(sounds so doom :lol:)

Crack Hitler said:
Yay! That was my ultimately favourite show ever as a 6 year old, and I didn't grow up to be psycho. not the worst, atleast.

yeah, i was into 'hokuto no ken' and i never tried to cut people in two.

Palmer Eldritch said:
I really loved Dogtanian as a kid, but recently rewatched an episode and was bored stiff, as was to be expected.
Well I dunno what's wrong with me and my girlfriend, but we've been enjoying the hell out of those dogtanian eps we've watched. Too bad the dvd only covers first eight of them, but there should be more coming :cool: can't help but being a sucker for the main theme. haha, gets me in good mood.

Glad to see that there are a couple of you out there who enjoy the wonderful legacy The Transformers have left us. I will tell you, aside from metal and vagina, Transformers are a major passion of mine. I have all of the episodes, including all of the Japanese series that were never shown in the USA, as well as command a very large toy collection. Goddamn things are too damned expensive though. At this rate, I will be around 60 before I have all of the Generation One toys.
"Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of.....the Decepticons!"

The Scourge said:
Glad to see that there are a couple of you out there who enjoy the wonderful legacy The Transformers have left us. I will tell you, aside from metal and vagina, Transformers are a major passion of mine. I have all of the episodes, including all of the Japanese series that were never shown in the USA, as well as command a very large toy collection. Goddamn things are too damned expensive though. At this rate, I will be around 60 before I have all of the Generation One toys.
"Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of.....the Decepticons!"

Wow, thats cool. I had a few toys when i was small but i lost them all. Btw how did you manage to get hold of all episodes, i wanna watch them too.

Crack Hitler said:
I think all (three?) seasons of transformers have been released on dvd. That's a proper way of gettin them.
For the most part, that is true. All of seasons 1 through the first half of 3 have been released on DVD. I think by December, the rest of season 3 and the only 3 epidodes of season 4 will come out by Christmas. However, if you can't wait, I would suggest getting Direct Connect and connecting to hub.iaconhub.com:2005. You will find everything there. Till all are one!

The Scourge said:
For the most part, that is true. All of seasons 1 through the first half of 3 have been released on DVD. I think by December, the rest of season 3 and the only 3 epidodes of season 4 will come out by Christmas. However, if you can't wait, I would suggest getting Direct Connect and connecting to hub.iaconhub.com:2005. You will find everything there. Till all are one!

thank you, i will try that on Don's computer since he has a fast connection