Favourite cartoons of you, metalheads !!

ooo...i forgot the bloody Spongebob..... looooooooooool... such a fukin cartoon but gr8 u 'll get a laugh for sure
I looooove Spongebob! It's one of the funniest cartoons ever. It's almost like Ren And Stimpy.

I saw a whole bunch of funny pictures of the Spongebob characters raping each other. I don't know if I could post them here though since apparently, Ultimate Metal is pretty strict about nudity. Even if it is not real.

I like cartoons too much.

I love Metalocalypse, especially Toki 'cause he's adoribly stupid, and Nathan is great because he tries so hard.

I liked Invader Zim and Darea alot,
also Angry Beavers
-Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Gray Witch
-Classic Bugs Bunny
-Venture Brothers
-Family Guy

too many others, and the list is far too long already

I like Southpark the best. My favorite episode was Die, Hippie, Die. Cartman drove away a huge hippie music festival by downloading heavy metal into their sound system.

Runesinger

Lots of good toons mentioned so far you lot!

Full metal alchemist and Basilisk are probably my two favourite recent anime series', I'm pretty sure FMA won loads of awards too.

I like Southpark the best. My favorite episode was Die, Hippie, Die. Cartman drove away a huge hippie music festival by downloading heavy metal into their sound system.

Runesinger

Hahaha, Raining Blood.
I was pissed that he called it "death metal music" though.

Surely I'm not the only one who watches The Fairly Oddparents?
I watch it from time to time. It's not Spongebob, but it's funny.
Rugrats is great too.

I cannot believe I forgot to mention two of the greatest cartoons ever, Loony Toons and Tom And Jerry!