Favourite song from Dismantling Devotion

What is your favourite song on 'Dismantling Devotion'?

• Total voters
i have chosen lies that bind but i like the following equally i would say, lies that bind, a life less lived, dead air, a dream resigned. i like the whole record alot actually one of the best releases of the year for sure.

i like the demo version of lies that bind better...dunno the same with u.waves..original versions are better...but then again that's my point of view

The title track for me too.

I have to admit though, the album isn't what I expected/hoped. It didn't grow on me the way I had hoped. It's good, but not great. I find myself wishing for "No Reply" with the production of Dismantling Devotion.

Well, I wish I can take my vote back! I think I previously voted for Lies that Bind, but you know what? The BEST track, is clearly, without a shadow of doubt now...A Dream Resigned. No big deal, really, as this entire album just blows my mind. BUT...at 4:28, we are treated to what I must refer to as being simply ORGASMIC as far as music and atmosphere is concerned. And let's not even get started on what happens at o_O 4:57 all the way through to 6:13, while afterward concluding it all with TERRIFIC solo work - this is the kinda stuff that is EASILY on par with Katatonia's best, I must say. The buildup is masterful and I bet everyone HAD to get chills from it. Kudos to these guys for writing such an awesome song.

Anyway, yeah...it's ALL good. I'm surprised ADR only received two votes, but then again...:lol: mine is missing as well. So, I shouldn't really talk.

A Dream Resigned.

This song just blows my mind.

following

Strive to See

I'm going to have to go with A Life Less Lived; seeing it live only solidifies my opinion. Though it just barely surpasses Solitary Refinement, Lies That Bind, and Dismantling Devotion, all of which are amazing and, with the exclusion of Lies That Bind, desperately need to be played live.