Favourite song from Dismantling Devotion

What is your favourite song on 'Dismantling Devotion'?

• Total voters
i voted for Lies That Bind too.. killer song!
and my second choise would be A Life Less Lived.. or Dead Air.

How is it that Strive to See only has 2 votes.

To all things
We could not overcome
And all we lost
For all the faith that
We will cast aside
And all we lost along the way

OMG I Definately used that as a cheers while drinking to the cd with buddies

I picked Dismantling Devotion, but if i could choose two, it would be that and A Life Less Lived.

Simply because those two tracks made the album absolutely perfect in its opening and closing. I remember when I first saw the commercial split with Ihsahn and Daylight Dies and hearing the riff for their part of the commercial just made me go ":OMG: I GOTTA GET THAT".

I'm glad I did, because when I played it, it literally gave me chills and struck me at the core. As much as I don't want to sound like one of those people, I have to say that the album did get me through some tough times in life. Not so much to the idea of "This album speaks to me and I relate to the lyrics." but the fact that the mood itself did more of the speaking. I related to the tones and the atmosphere of it all. I'll be playing this album 10+ years from now.

If anything, in closing. I'd just like to say thanks for making such beautifully melancholy and heavy music.

I went with the first A Life Less Lived because it was the first track I new the name of by D.D. I'm so glad I now listen to these guys. This semi-acoustic start really opens up the album for me.