Favourite songs on Versus The World?

What's your favourite song on VsTheWorld?

• Death In Fire

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • For The Stabwounds In Our Backs

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Where Silent Gods Stand Guard

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Vs The World

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Across The Rainbow Bridge

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Down The Slopes Of Death

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Thousand Years Of Oppression

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Bloodshed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ... And Soon The World Will Cease To Be

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kóri Warhorse said:
I am with Golden hall on this one "...and soon the world will cease to be" is the best song on versus the world

I liked "Where silent gods stand guard". It sounds very different from lots of AA I heard before....

I know im late, but i just got the album...like 1 year after the release,
but the reason is i really didn't like The Crusher, though i should still give it another try, but i remember that it really didn't hook me at all...something was missing...so it took me a while to finally decide to check out that new album...but now i can say im really convince! Great stuff!!

That missing thing from The Crusher seems to be there now!
And it's really great! I like this album as much as The Avenger, Once sent from the golden hall is still my fav though!

My current fav track from Vs The World

1.Vs The World
2.Where Silent Gods Stand guard
3.Death In Fire
4.Across the rainbow bridge
5.Down the slopes of death

Keep the great work guys!

Funny, Thousand Years Of Oppression is by far the most popular song and yet it wasn't played live during the latest US tour. Go figure. I was told that the people aren't getting into it when played live. I wonder what people were we talking about. Fans or those that just happened to be there?

Huh?
People don't get into Thousand Years of Oppression live?
At the show of the X mass fest I visited they played it, an it didn't seem so...
Perhaps American fans are a bit different...;):D (not serious)

Tomasz said:
Funny, Thousand Years Of Oppression is by far the most popular song and yet it wasn't played live during the latest US tour. Go figure. I was told that the people aren't getting into it when played live. I wonder what people were we talking about. Fans or those that just happened to be there?
and the us tour before that one too....

death in fire is a great opener for the album. in fact, the entire layout of the album is sweet. for the stabwounds in our back while a good song, is overrated. it's far from being the best. thousand years of opression is the greatest with death in fire coming in second.