Fear Factor the TV Show (18 and over) Caution........

DarbysDad said:
I'll help you find them, I think they're in the dungeon. :heh:

Timmy, you always know the perfect thing to say. It brings a tear to my eye. I'll look in the dungeon tomorrow. It would be much more fun if you were there to help. :devil:

Thraxx, what a kind offering, but I believe I have things set up for a session next month. If things don't work out I'll be sure to let you know. Thank you! :Shedevil:

Skorned1 said:
Timmy, you always know the perfect thing to say. It brings a tear to my eye. I'll look in the dungeon tomorrow. It would be much more fun if you were there to help. :devil:

Thraxx, what a kind offering, but I believe I have things set up for a session next month. If things don't work out I'll be sure to let you know. Thank you! :Shedevil:

Ok just keep me in mind........:loco: :Smokedev:

Skorned1 said:

Wow! Thanks. :hotjump:

"Over here master! Puuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" **rolls on back to expose stomach...kitty streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch**

**wonders why all men don't spank with an iron hand like Timmy** **enjoy it while you can**

Ugh! **taking it like a champ**

**arches back displaying ass and assets pleading for more**

And there goes my second. **Kneels down to lick Timmy's feet, then looks up with narrowed eyes begging to return the favor while still on her knees**