FEAR FACTORY 2015!!!!!!!!!!!

Genius Gone Insane

http://www.¯\(°_o)/¯.com
Aug 19, 2003
San Francisco Bay Area
www. ̄\(°_o)
Stoked, I liked Demanufacture and Obsolete when they where out. It would be cooler if Andy were involved in the actual production aspects. My biggest gripe with these guys is that the song structures and vocals are really predictable sometimes in a bad way. Regardless of how the material ends up it should be killer to hear him mix them.

I agree Dan, I wouldn't have picked Andy to do a Fear Factory album, because I don't think their music suits his mixing style, but I'm intrigued to hear how it sounds as well.

What about Divine Heresy? I feel like Dino has completely ditched a once great project.

This makes me quite happy! Even if I don't really listen FF anymore, I used to be a hardcore fan back on the early 00's. Their last two albums bored me to hell, so I hope that with Rhys and Andy's work this one will be different.

Just saw this hehe. Great news. I'm a big fan of FF and have all their albums even though some of the 2000-2005 stuff isn't my favorite FF. Mechanize is really damn good and I jam that regularly.

Well I thought that this combination would be awesome, I like this even more than I thought! Guitarsound is not what I'd expect, but it works really cool.

Song is king. Been a while since I got excited about FF!

Well I thought that this combination would be awesome, I like this even more than I thought! Guitarsound is not what I'd expect, but it works really cool.

Song is king. Been a while since I got excited about FF!

I agree with this. The song sounds like Obsolete on steroids. I want to say this is their best new song in 15 years. I hope the whole album is like this. Having heard this teaser, I haven't been this excited for an album in a long time.

Also: was Shock the first song to ever include a sub drop?

Another, more traditional FF song:

Also: was Shock the first song to ever include a sub drop?
Sub drops have been around at least since the 1980's hip hop. But for FF - yeah, Shock was the first if you don't count the remix album Remanufacture, which I think had one song with a sub drop (forgot which though...).

Last edited by a moderator: