Fear Factory at BDO

Dude... we knew that days ago! :lol:

My mate works for Tama and he had to build and deliver Raymond's kit on Thursday... got a free ticket to tomorrow's BDO off Fear Factory's manager. They showed them playing Zero Signal on Channel V today... sounded good! Was weird seeing Christian on guitar though

Fear Factory suck anyway dude. And im not in Sydney so im not a part of the 'scene' and quite frankly, i dont want to be.

a disenchanted aussie metalfan

I knew about it, I know the setlist and I wouldnt have gone anyway, they only played for 50 minutes. Not worth fighting through all the idiots at the BDO, and paying $80 or whatever it was for a ticket for that.

01. Martyr
02. Scumgrief
03. Rise Above Oppression
04. Demanufacture
05. Zero Signal
06. Replica
07. Shock
08. Edgecrusher
09. Cyberwaste

Nothing from Digimortal, no Resurrection, no Timelessness, no Body Hammer, no Self Bias Resistor :( Thats like Metallica not playing Master Of Puppets.

But, im glad they are back together and cant wait for the new album :headbang:

spawn said:
I knew about it, I know the setlist and I wouldnt have gone anyway, they only played for 50 minutes. Not worth fighting through all the idiots at the BDO, and paying $80 or whatever it was for a ticket for that.

01. Martyr
02. Scumgrief
03. Rise Above Oppression
04. Demanufacture
05. Zero Signal
06. Replica
07. Shock
08. Edgecrusher
09. Cyberwaste

Nothing from Digimortal, no Resurrection, no Timelessness, no Body Hammer, no Self Bias Resistor :( Thats like Metallica not playing Master Of Puppets.

But, im glad they are back together and cant wait for the new album :headbang:
Damn that's a great set. I am so spewing I didn't go to the BDO now. And for your info Spawn, FF has never played Body Hammer live. And 'Digimortal' sucks. If that's the set they're playing in a couple of weeks, I'd go except I hate Korn.

Im going to see Fear Factory and Static X in a few weeks when they play, I may yet stick around for Korn, hell its worth hte $70 the ticket cost for FF thats what I paid to see them alone on the Obsolete tour

Spoken like a true scholar, Southy. BUt I reckon they should fuck Korn and System-X off altogether and just have a Fear Factory tour. If their BDO set is any indication, they're playing their heaviest shit, and that's a hopeful sign of a strong return.

Fear Factory are really big in Australia, I dont understand why they are opening for those 2... Im sure they will come back this year for a headlining tour once their new album is out.

Digimortal and Obselete went to number one here on their first week of release, granted they dropped to about 99 the next, but still, they easily have a big enough audience to do a full tour themselves.