Fear Factory at BDO

Well they only had a short set. Im sure they will play Linchpin and Dark Bodies from it at least, as Linchpin was released on a special E.P. here.

Should they do a stand alone tour for a new album, I would bet their set list would contain some or all of these, with maybe three or four new songs

Martyr
Scumgrief
Arise Above Oppression
Demanufacture
Zero Signal
Replica
Shock
Edgecrusher
Cyberwaste
Scapegoat
Self Bias Resistor
Pisschrist
Obsolete
Big God/Raped Souls
Linchpin

Where I got that set from they said it wasnt in that order though, he just listed it like that.

I think they will play Resurrection as well, they always played it on the Obselete and Digmortal tours :headbang: Given more time im sure they will cover all the good stuff :headbang:

I am not that into FF anymore, but it is good to see them playing some earlier, harder stuff. Digimortal is shit.

If I saw them, I would want to see Martyr, Scapegoat, Shock, Edgecrusher, and some shit from Demanufacture, and it would be a good gig.

I wonder how they sound without Dino. Who is playing bass for them live? Just some random guy?

It will be interesting to see Christian on Geetarzz, but I will enjoy the show none the less, and FF are second on the bill, S-X, then FF, then the bar I beleive shall be hte order