Feedback for my DM presentation front page.

they don't work for me....it's meant to be freewebS not freewebZ. It should work if you change that, because it did for me when I changed it.

Hope that helps.

Anyway, about the designs. Perhaps you should lose the musicians around the baphomet if you want it to look less cluttered.

Also, keep the baphomet that you've got. That Sigil of Baphomet logo is such a cliche in metal, and the other one is a lot cooler IMO.

I reckon that pentogram one portrays the wrong image of death metal as well, because it is a church of satan logo, and not all death metal bands promote that ideology - just my opinion.

Plus the Baphomet you're currently using is a lot better - it's more original and I think just looks better as an intro page - it looks like it's pointing down to the 'death metal' title.

Hope my opinions are useful :)

Hhmm...I like it like that - it is only an intro screen afterall, and all it needs to do is give a tiny taster of the site within.

I guess you could just use a few of the musicians, but not all of them if you wanted to use up the space, but personally I think that new version looks cool.

ok, no.3 is up. Me and my mum prefer it, although i expect most people wont. I thought using the cryptopsy demon worked better than Baphomet. Although i'm not too sure on the same type fx.

Yep, that third one is the best IMO Ageless! It's well balanced and not too cluttered. Plus the crypsopsy logo works really well!

I'd go for that one if it was up to me! \m/