kenpierce

New Metal Member
Jan 8, 2004
Brooklyn, NY, US
www.piercingmetal.com
Hey there friends in Ultimate Metal land; I wanted to drop in for a hello since I seldom get to any forums these last many months based on the time demands for my outlet - PiercingMetal.com . I've been online with this thing for almost thirteen years and am an as close to lifelong Metalhead as I can be based on my age. I think my top three groups are KISS, Van Halen and Judas Priest.

With my website, I've been doing reviews of music, videos and live concerts and more based on a vibrant scene in my NYC area. I had a side blog that focused on the geek stuff like comics, toys and related films and in 2014 I merged the two sides into one presence using WordPress. This conversion also found me needing to redo every single legacy piece done on the legacy site and with the dynamics of music response today, I am still adding in legacy stuff while posting almost every day on the domain. I love using the social networks and invite all to come along for the ride care of the links in my signature. I am pretty good about Facebook Page and Instagram responses but still haven't mastered Twitter conversation. I hope you can check it out. Keep it Metal.