Female facial beauty

SentinelSlain

Suck my joined date.
Nov 21, 2007
There are lot of dudes, who straightness I question, who don't seem to care what women's faces look like. I don't get that, maybe it's me whose gay or something, fuck knows, but I just can't get my dick around that.

Anyway, here's my top female faces of all time, in random order

chanel%20olga%205%2010mar09.jpg

Olga Kurylenko

102142_b.jpg

Sophie Marceau

936full-jane-seymour.jpg

Jane Seymour

$(KGrHqJHJ!4FI1tFiunbBSSYHcWCUw~~60_12.JPG

Samantha Fox

elin-nordegren-300.jpg

Elin Nordegren

600full-deborah-shelton.jpg

Debra Shelton

rita-faltoyano.jpg

big pic

Rita Faltoyano (twice for luck)

lolly4c.jpg

Agnetha Fältskog

32565-1_n.jpg

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Angela-Martini-miss-universe-22745943-454-522.jpg

Angela Martini

321668-aishwarya-rai.jpg

Aishwarya Rai

bar-refaeli.jpg

Bar Rafaeli

For some reason facial attractiveness isn't easily conveyed to me through photos. I'd say at least half of those posted above are recognizable as what would be considered attractive, but maybe it's a mixture of unnatural lighting and fake expressions or something that makes it difficult to actually feel attracted. Show me a photo of nice breasts hovering over a tight tummy and innie belly button and I'm immediately in the mood to expel semen, but faces online don't do much for me, unless I'm watching a blowjob scene. The weirdest thing is that in person, I can see attractive women in yoga pants and stuff all the time but I don't feel particularly tempted, but seeing an attractive woman look at me and not a camera lens makes my dick so hard. I guess I'm more attracted to their personalities, which is a much more noble and chivalrous thing to masturbate to than a body.

For some reason facial attractiveness isn't easily conveyed to me through photos. I'd say at least half of those posted above are recognizable as what would be considered attractive, but maybe it's a mixture of unnatural lighting and fake expressions or something that makes it difficult to actually feel attracted. Show me a photo of nice breasts hovering over a tight tummy and innie belly button and I'm immediately in the mood to expel semen, but faces online don't do much for me, unless I'm watching a blowjob scene. The weirdest thing is that in person, I can see attractive women in yoga pants and stuff all the time but I don't feel particularly tempted, but seeing an attractive woman look at me and not a camera lens makes my dick so hard. I guess I'm more attracted to their personalities, which is a much more noble and chivalrous thing to masturbate to than a body.

HB, a model of medieval chivalry.

Different (penis) strokes for different folks. Whatever.

Most of the good pics are massive, but Grace Kelly seems to be a pretty perfect example of the kind of Anglo Saxon ideal look, whether or not that was her ancestry.

grace-12.jpg

Also, I may have a new "Queen", some Russian "model" called LeRae or half a dozen other names:

link

002.jpg

tbh I'm turning into a total Asian fetishizing creepy white shitbag. Attractive white faces are attractive but they don't really excite me any more. They're kind of outdated in this era of multiculturalism, like artifacts to remind me of old Hollywood movies. Asians are the future. I can't wait until China destroys the West.

Asian women just seem a bit asexual and plain a lot of the time. I like the Eurasian look though, sometimes, bit like the first two women I posted.