Female fronted pop rock mix

That's a solid pop/rock tune, mickrich! Could make it on my go-to SD-card for my car. My 2.5 yrs old daughter liked the chorus and sung along ;-). Cannot say much about the mix yet, cause I am listening on my laptop, but everything sounded well balanced and "radio-ready". The vocals sounded a bit flat (flat like in "a bit too low in pitch") to me sometimes, but I might be wrong.

Checked back your mix on my monitors.
Just my thoughts:
VOCALS:
- The vocals are little bit buried in the mix and could deserve like 1 or 2 dB more level.
- They could need some more presence as well for this kind of music, but just 1 dB or so at 10K (API'ish EQ-curve) and be careful not to overdue it and make 'em too harsh.
- But maybe a little less compression on the vocals (do you have more than 6-8 dB GR going?) could open them up and you could forget about the level/EQ thing.
- I really like that telephone effect in the chorus ("it's only a photograph")

MIX:
- The overall mix sounds way too compressed. Like if you have master buss compressor with too much gain reduction (more than 4dB?) and where the attack is a bit too fast (less than 10msecs?), because it seems to eat all the transients and takes out a lot of life. The guitar in the intro really drops down in volume if the rest of the mix kicks in, is this done by the compressor?
- The level balances are well done.
- The frequency balance is very well done, too. Maybe the bass could have more room for itself. The very low end is a little bit cloudy, but that's a hard job to do.

Still good work and I am really nitpicking here (except for the 2bus compression).