Fender Guitar Giveaway At The Platinum Live Show

Check this beauty out! Everyone who fills out an entry form gets one free raffle ticket and then to increase your chances, more tickets can be purchesed in blocks with the proceeds going to our TRIBUTE ALBUM RECORDING FUND.

GIVE-AWAY-NUMBER-ONE.gif
This Fender is a beautiful ARCTIC WHITE w/ white pickguard and a rosewood neck that plays like butter. MiniMurray had a hard time putting it down. She's currently restringing and setting it up for the lucky winner and I can already tell that she won't want to part with this baby on July 12 at PLATINUM LIVE.:yell:

alanbirdsell said:
You are the runner up winner... the prize.... and imported redhead? :loco:

What redhead? Whatcha talkin' about? If you're talking about a girl, I can tell you right now that women usually spend most of their time trying to find the closest door to get away within the first 5 minutes of meeting me.

What am I doing wrong? Do you think maybe I shouldn't be waving the chainsaw around with the motor running? :erk:

So how much are these extra tickets gonna be? Are we talkin' a buck a ticket or 25 greens a ducat? I am in for a few extras just to try and win.....oh yeah, also to help ya'll out with your recording project too. See ya on da 12 lf !!!

smylex said:
I can tell you right now that women usually spend most of their time trying to find the closest door to get away within the first 5 minutes of meeting me.

What am I doing wrong? Do you think maybe I shouldn't be waving the chainsaw around with the motor running? :erk:

Even without the chainsaw I have the same problem.

smylex said:
What redhead? Whatcha talkin' about? If you're talking about a girl, I can tell you right now that women usually spend most of their time trying to find the closest door to get away within the first 5 minutes of meeting me.

Was thinkin' that redhead from a thread to two back ;)

The chainsaw just seperates the real women from the girls. :p

It's strung up with D'Addarios and ready to go. A guitar tech for Shark Island (remember them?) taught me how to clean my guitar with my own saliva in a pinch, but I opted for a dry buff cuz this axe is cherry already. I'm going to miss seeing it everyday~ it's not yellow!

Hey Minimurray, maybe you need to play that axe for a tune on stage at Platinum Live just before the giveaway, you know, as a final farewell. Nothing like a nice Iron Maiden love song to heal your broken heart!

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Hey Minimurray, maybe you need to play that axe for a tune on stage at Platinum Live just before the giveaway, you know, as a final farewell. Nothing like a nice Iron Maiden love song to heal your broken heart!

It might also make the guitar more valuable, at least sentimental value.