Festival Question for Glenn

mel_progson

Dec 10, 2006
Oz
Or anyone else in the know...

After all the cancelations, visa problems, sick band members, bands splitting up etc over the years , has there ever been a ProgPower that has gone ahead exactly as originally planned?

It's all about how you deal with what is thrown at you as opposed to what is actually thrown at you.

And you have done an awesome job of taking the lemons thrown at you and making some great lemonade. I think a lot of promoters would have just thrown up their hands and said " Aw F*ck It, it isn't worth it". I know you sometimes may feel that way, but your reputation and determination seems to get you through the tough times. We all Salute you for it.

And you have done an awesome job of taking the lemons thrown at you and making some great lemonade. I think a lot of promoters would have just thrown up their hands and said " Aw F*ck It, it isn't worth it". I know you sometimes may feel that way, but your reputation and determination seems to get you through the tough times. We all Salute you for it.

John, we're talking about Glenn. He gets lemons and makes fresh margaritas with them, not just lemonade... :lol:

Well, funny fact... where I come from, the limes are yellow and the lemons are green. :lol:

Keep that in mind if you ever try to go visit Brazil... :lol:

You guys make Caipirinhas from that stuff and drink until you're color blind anyway... Or maybe I am talking about Vikings on vacation down there :loco:

You guys make Caipirinhas from that stuff and drink until you're color blind anyway... Or maybe I am talking about Vikings on vacation down there :loco:

:lol: Looking forward to seeing you next week!

~Jen