Few days more for the Premonition!

The music on that sounds superior! :kickass:

Gus G best keep working at playing guitar because he would never make it as a motivational speaker. :heh:

Video yet?!

The site of Patric Ullaeus (the director who did the video clips of the songs Fallings to Pieces and Breaking The Silence)say that he has finished the video clip of the song Mercenary Man.So maybe this week or the next week we will see it.

I pre-ordered my DVD-edition from HMV recently but i live in the UK so i have to wait slightly longer, the wait will be worth it though. This album will be amazing :worship: i haven't been able to stop listening to the tracks on myspace :headbang:

I pre-ordered my DVD-edition from HMV recently but i live in the UK so i have to wait slightly longer, the wait will be worth it though. This album will be amazing :worship: i haven't been able to stop listening to the tracks on myspace :headbang:

I preordered the CD + DVD + t-shirt version from Nuclear Blast. I'm sure it's going to be cheaper than HMV. Got an email confirmation this morning. God knows when that will ship though. :headbang: about the myspace tracks!