Few More Joeys

Thrillho said:
I don't know - Joey basically said that if they had kept him in the band, they could have done everything they did with Bush and more. I really don't agree with that. I like Joey, I like John, but you are almost looking at 2 different bands when it came to the records. It wasn't just the singer that changed, it was the music too - which is why they needed a more aggresive singer in the first place. When you are playing stuff like SOWN and S442 and V.8 you don't want falseto everywhere, ya know? If I was Joey, or John, I think I would just keep my opinions to myself about the other.

but he didn't use falsetto after spreading the disease anyway. As the band moved on, he toned town that kind of singing. Seriously, listen to Armed and Dangerous, and then listen to Belly of the Beast. Theres a huge difference.

ThraxDude said:
Yeah I know what you're saying. But I gotta say (again) Anthrax was my favorite band in 1991 with Joey. Anthrax was my favorite band through out the years with John.
If their next album is with Joey, it'll be good. If it's with John, it'll be good.
Anthrax has never let me down.

true :headbang: