Fields Of Rock!!

AbsentFriend

Hail to the King
Mar 3, 2003
Tha Nethalandz!
Hey al you (Dutch) Opeth fans!

Isn't it great that Opeth are going to be at the Fields of Rock festival in Nijmegen, Holland!? It's going to be the 3rd time I'm going to see them live this year. I already bought tickets 'cos I wanted to see MetallicA, but with Opeth on the list it totally ROCKS!!! :headbang:

And guys: Metallica are REALLY going to kick some major ASS with St. Anger. Believe you me! Songs of about 8-9 minutes and totally heavy. This sounds like M.O.P. revisited!!

Rock on!

Demiana said:
Damn, I didn't know this. When will the festival be?
And do you know which other bands will play, except for Metallica?

It's on June 15th and AFAIK it's Opeth together with........ Linkin Park, Metallica, Marilyn Manson, Limp Bizkit and Disturbed !! Seriously !!

famuz said:
It's on June 15th and AFAIK it's Opeth together with........ Linkin Park, Metallica, Marilyn Manson, Limp Bizkit and Disturbed !! Seriously !!

True. But I don't think Lurkin Puke will be there. I'm there for Metallica and Opeth!

diospada said:
I was just curious :cool:
Netherlands is a really nice place..........

Ahum, I think he means you're good lookin'!

B.t.w. a friend of mine feels the same way! He's single, AND Opeth maniac!

I can start a dating agency....

Metallica and Opeth on one day, at the same fucking place! It couldn't be better!!! !:headbang: Some of my friends have tickets already... :err: Oh well, next monday will be my lucky day! :D (50 euro's, pretty much for a poor student, ya know)