File-sharing

We're gonna sue Napster!!! :zombie:

I can only speak for myself. I buy my records. Expect Kylie Minoque's "Fever", because spending money on that piece of shit would have been regrettable. But I just had to have it. And I do have a few other CD-R's from the time we all were so excited about the just appeared recorable CDs. I quickly got bored to it, I like sleeves.

At this moment file-sharing seems to have brought good things to this particular band. People have listened the record and say they're going to buy it. I'd like to believe that. And if a person want's to check out a band, file-sharing is alot easier way to do it than search mp3's from WWW-sites, from where you don't even know if you're going to find one.

But...as an example Dan Swanö recently said in an interview that Bloodbath had sold 300 in Sweden. Generally people just download albums and don't buy them. There would be enough "legal" mp3's from our album around the net to people to decide wheter to buy or not. File-sharing will eventually cost us a lot.

The situtation in electronic music is much more worse than metal. Shitloads of small electronic music labels die all the time and that'll probably reach metal soon. It'll be a generation-change thing I believe.

baah I could babble more but the bus won't wait!!

300?? :guh:

i actually resisted the temptation to download the new nevermore album with the exception of the one century media put up on their site. the only songs ive downloaded of you guys are the two on the site. i think ill also wait and not download this one as well:)