dweller - apprehension (mixing)

Guitars sound "dull" and lifeless in some way, seems like a bad amp plugin to me, plus I hear no dynamics overall, drums really sound fake AF, the bass is kinda lost in the mix, vocals overcompressed and a little bit too loud IMO. Overall I must say it sounds like most of the "modern metal" production, so I assume that's what you were looking for, and that's what I don't like, so I think you can take my comment and throw it away :D but still, more dynamics are needed for sure!

Guitars sound "dull" and lifeless in some way, seems like a bad amp plugin to me, plus I hear no dynamics overall, drums really sound fake AF, the bass is kinda lost in the mix, vocals overcompressed and a little bit too loud IMO. Overall I must say it sounds like most of the "modern metal" production, so I assume that's what you were looking for, and that's what I don't like, so I think you can take my comment and throw it away :D but still, more dynamics are needed for sure!
thanks dude) yes. I did this as modern metal production.

balance feels right but it too lifeless. too much comp and so on. Like said before sound like modern metal prod.