final cut

Still, I wonder why people generally think that someone's only frustration must be sexual. If a dildo was the Solution to all of my problems, I would have long bought one.

Dhatura said:
Still, I wonder why people generally think that someone's only frustration must be sexual. If a dildo was the Solution to all of my problems, I would have long bought one.
i dont even care anymore what her frustration is.
but i learnt that you must respect people and their opinions even if the`re
different then yours.

hey, whats this serious thing again? I tell my opinion in this style in a passionate and very honest way, I tell it the same way in person too. Frustration imo is when your head almost blown up and you still say these nice fake polite shit. And if your pissed off, then you need to get a life and some sedatives. I have much fun here and im really not the most extreme. haha. :D

ps:
I thought sarcasm was the official language of forumcountry but if you dont let me use my mother tongue i will be an oppressed nation and youre all nazis. :lol:

and FYI I have the best dildo on earth, it even talks and drives a BMW and never needs changing the batteries :D You ppl have no sense of humour.
monkey.gif

Don Corleone said:
it's all because of sex gone sour, my dear dhatura lololol

Oh, it's such a rare phenomenon in my life that I welcome it with the thrill of excitement, as a drop of refreshing mountain dew mixed with godly nectar from the Olympos. :D