Final Fantasy VII-cover inside.

Thanks guys! :)

Iamsparrow: It's a Axe-fx, the FAS Modern amp and Alu's sperimental impulse.

Brianhood: I used 2 different cleans as you probably heard, 1 for rythm and other for lead.
Rythm: Still AFX, the Fas Clean amp,some compression before the amp block, a chorus then the cab. reverb in parallel. and last delay.
Lead: Similar settings. just a overdrive pedal in front instead. I need to roll down the volume to get it clean. There's some reverse delay going on aswell.
No post-processing.

HAHA FUCKING SICK!
ff7 = easily the best video game soundtrack of all time, along with ocarina of time :D

this tracks beyond epic aswell, really nice job dude

If he does Aerith's Theme he'll have legions of grown men crying their eyes out haha
im sure he doesnt want to be responsible for that ;]

LOL!

Seriously - I bought a number of the FF piano selections CDs by Nobuo Uematsu on iTunes, and I listen to them all the time at work. Such fantastic, fantastic music. I haven't picked up any Black Mages yet, but it's on the list.

LOL!

Seriously - I bought a number of the FF piano selections CDs by Nobuo Uematsu on iTunes, and I listen to them all the time at work. Such fantastic, fantastic music. I haven't picked up any Black Mages yet, but it's on the list.

Yeah man, i was checking them on youtube last night in an FF music fanboy rage
to zanarkan and aerith's theme on piano
beautiful as fuck :D

Thanks! I'm glad you approve. :)

alan1990: Yeah OoT has some really nice tracks aswell. I've done a cover of Gerudo Valley too. http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6845939

Russtopher: Aerith's Theme is THE best song of that game. PERIOD. I love it. I can "almost" play it on the piano. When I CAN play it on piano I'll do a cover... I'll think about Tifa's theme though, I didn't remember that one. Some really nice melodies in it too.

I need to check out those piano cds I have only heard the ones thats on youtube.

If he does Aerith's Theme he'll have legions of grown men crying their eyes out haha
im sure he doesnt want to be responsible for that ;]

I'd be among those legions, haha.

Great job though, man. I request a cover of the main title theme thing. Can't remember the name of it but they play it during the title screen and also at the end when you're watching the stars whiz by for hours waiting for something to happen, sobbing because the game is over.