Final Paganfest Line-up - KORPIKLAANI added

It's funny how Eluveitie has gone from a great band to a trendy band in less than a year.

I still love them. But I wish they would let another band take their place this year.

Well, I've always enjoyed Eluveitie. They've never been high on my list, but as far metal goes, they play melodic death and use celtic folk instruments over it. I think it's pretty cool.

It's funny how Eluveitie has gone from a great band to a trendy band in less than a year.

No one gave (or should give) a shit about them. It was 100% marketing and PR. The result is a band that sounds like a composite of interchangable dark tranquility sections and stupid shit like fintroll. Fuck that band sucks...:loco:

I don't think that's too bad a line up to be honest. Korpiklaani don't really pretend to be anything other than a party band, and Eluv. aren't the worst band in the fucking world - although they could do with some character of their own.

Primordial though ? In the words of Pope Pius XI, "Fucking awesome".

i love how people trash bands who get popular. eluveitie arent bad, they just have fans and you hate that. they arent kvlt, boo fucking hoo
~gR~

i love how people trash bands who get popular. eluveitie arent bad, they just have fans and you hate that. they arent kvlt, boo fucking hoo
~gR~

Yeah, of course! You've hit the nail on the head. We couldn't possibly dislike Eluveitie because we think their music sucks. It must be because they're popular/not kvlt enough. God, what insight.

Yeah, of course! You've hit the nail on the head. We couldn't possibly dislike Eluveitie because we think their music sucks. It must be because they're popular/not kvlt enough. God, what insight.

sure, you can. but i would bet you, and many others, never gave em a fair shake because they are popular. and judging by the hostility, thats probably what happened. people who just dont like a band dont act that way
~gR~

sure, you can. but i would bet you, and many others, never gave em a fair shake because they are popular.

I've listened to Spirit all the way through numerous times. I've also heard numerous songs from Slania.

and judging by the hostility, thats probably what happened. people who just dont like a band dont act that way
~gR~

I don't know how you're coming up with this stuff. I highly doubt that many people actually get all hostile about a band merely because they're popular.

To be fair, I don't dislike a popular band unless they're popular and shit.

I don't like bands that are shit and unpopular either, mind you.

I can't wait to see moonsorrow, and korpiklaani. Im glad eluveitie is coming back, they definitly put on the best show last year. This will be fucking epic :kickass: