Feb. 11 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum
Feb. 13 - Das Vegas, NV @ Mandalay Bay Events Center
Feb. 15 - Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center
Feb. 17 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center
Feb. 18 - Detroit, MI @ The Palace of Auburn Hills
Feb. 21 - Hamilton, ON @ Firstontario Centre
Feb. 23 - Montreal, QC @ Bell Centre
Feb. 25 - New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/black-sabbath-announces-the-end-world-tour/#G7cSwjkmvLkxgGqM.99

I'll probably go. It would be nice if they didn't get a generic opening band no one ever heard of. It's really been lousy lately. Even better if the Bros stayed home.

AC/DC has Vintage Trouble. Now, that sounds good on paper but it's really a club band playing stadiums. Priest is taking out Mastodon. The only decent double bills are from German headliners.

I'll probably go. It would be nice if they didn't get a generic opening band no one ever heard of. It's really been lousy lately. Even better if the Bros stayed home.

AC/DC has Vintage Trouble. Now, that sounds good on paper but it's really a club band playing stadiums. Priest is taking out Mastodon. The only decent double bills are from German headliners.

Outside of the last Priest tour, which they had Saxon the big three of metal - Sabbath, Priest and Maiden for the longest time now have had shit bands.

I'm not even sure Ward can still do it honestly. For that reason, it doesn't really bother me.

Same here.

For all the bitching & moaning Ward has done about Ozzy/Sharon and the 'un-signable contract'...you'd think he'd post a Youtube vid for all to see with him drumming 100 minutes of Sabbath in one shot. That way, he'd eliminate the question of 'can he do it physically?'

Last time I remember, they had Vinnie Appice as a paid bench-warmer backstage 'in case of' because of his health. That also was over 17 years ago.

Outside of the last Priest tour, which they had Saxon the big three of metal - Sabbath, Priest and Maiden for the longest time now have had shit bands.

Throw in Metallica as well. Rush hasn't had an opening band in over 20 years.

I love these huge metal bands who comment on 'the state of the music industry', where they blame downloading and the sort for no 'newer bands'.

Gee, it wouldn't have anything to do with not taking out anybody good, would it?:err: What has stopped Metallica/Maiden from taking out an Iced Earth or Symphony X for instance? They would kill for the chance to play to 15k + a night.

Maiden once opened for 38 Special. I guess what goes around doesn't come around when it comes to helping out a smaller band. Too busy counting their millions.