Final Year Uni Project (teh metuhlz)

AdenP

New Metal Member
Jun 28, 2009
Sorry to be a nuisance. Even I'm getting sick of posting my uni-related threads on here...

Either way, this might hopefully be the last time I need to talk about it on here. If not, I'll just add what I have to way into this thread.

Anyway!

If any of you would like to take part in my research project listening test, it'd be greatly appreciated.

It's pretty simple. Just read what it says and do what it tells you (mostly just rating clips out of 10 based on your opinion on the quality of production).

It's probably worded badly. It probably doesn't make much sense. It's probably crap. But ah well...

There is a massive chance you will know many of the bands/tracks featured. But if you take it, please DO NOT give a high rating to a clip with what you think consists of terrible production quality, just because you are a fan of the band, and vice versa.

This is a music production research project, not "who likes which bands".

Also: The website is a basic little php/MySQL thing I programmed myself, so it's a bit iffy. If you go 'back' - it might go weird, so just go through it page by page. If in the end you decide you would've liked to have changed your opinion on some things, it'd no big problem. As long as you didn't give something a 2 when in the end you think it deserved a 10. Or you could do it from scratch again, but it's not necessary if you can't be bothered to waste more time on me :)

Please don't leave the "user name" box blank. You don't have to put your real name if you don't want, but it helps me if you at least put something, even if it's "h2gyhgjrhg".

Massive thanks to anyone that can be arsed to do it :D

LINK!

Thanks dude. Yeah it looks like it's gonna be a late one for me too.

Awesome, cheers. Good luck with yours. Sounds like a decent project. Someone on my course did an amp sim vs real amp test which seemed to work really well.

I'm more interested in exploring what it is the impulse responses of cabinets lose in relation to proper loudspeaker sound reproduction. Not so much an x vs. y project, more an investigation and analysis.