1965 Traynor YB1-A
Peavey 5150
Mesa Dual Recto
Peavey Windsor
Home-built Greenback 4X12
Dual 85 Watt Celestion 2X12
Mesa Standard 4X12

Thanks guys!

The Washburn has been my main guitar for the last 20 years. (Jesus Christ, when the fuck did I get so old?)

I purchased it in October 1988, while working night shift & attending high school. It was definitely one of those "Wayne's World" moments, where I picked it up I knew I had to have it & didn't care what it took to get it.
My social life went in the toilet as life became school/sleep/work. You wouldn't believe the amount of crap I had to take from less motivated individuals along the way, either.
Some people really can't stand to see someone "going for it" with everything they've got & they'll try to drag you down for the fun of it. Oh well, fuck 'em. 20 years later I'm still making music & most of those assholes are just trying to make bail.

My old guitarist has that exact same washburn except it is red. Nice guitar.

Thanks guys!

The Washburn has been my main guitar for the last 20 years. (Jesus Christ, when the fuck did I get so old?)

I purchased it in October 1988, while working night shift & attending high school. It was definitely one of those "Wayne's World" moments, where I picked it up I knew I had to have it & didn't care what it took to get it.
My social life went in the toilet as life became school/sleep/work. You wouldn't believe the amount of crap I had to take from less motivated individuals along the way, either.
Some people really can't stand to see someone "going for it" with everything they've got & they'll try to drag you down for the fun of it. Oh well, fuck 'em. 20 years later I'm still making music & most of those assholes are just trying to make bail.

You're right fuck them, they want everyone to be at their level cause they don't have passion for shit like you do. Anywayz, nice gear man!