Finally got my "Against The Seasons" today...

Smoof

Vacancy
Oct 16, 2005
Colorado, USA
Finally being able to hear the songs as they were ment to be heard, I must say, Brian (Spells it wrong though, it's BrYan :p ) has a great black metal voice.

Against the Seasons has been playing as my CD alarm clock for the past 2 months. So every morning I wake up listening to David blasting on the drums.
Haha! That's awesome! :) How fitting for cold January & February mornings in Ontario. This is truly the shitiest time of the year right now.

+ I keep forgetting that YOU haven't even heard the tracks with the new drums yet!!! You're going to love it! Let's together this week.

++ I just got home from the bar with Mark Coatsworth and I'm drunk, on a Tuesday. :kickass:

For the past couple of days I have not been able to take "Against The Seasons.." out of my discman. I don't have an iPod because I dont have enough money and am currently un-employed. But nonetheless, the EP still kicks some serious ass, and so does "Pursuit of the Sun....". David, you are a genious.

My car hates "Against The Seasons"
I'll listen to it and then it'll fuck-up and stop playing so I have to listen to something else. The only CD out of the three I can listen to in my car--ten year old cd player--consistantly is, "Deliverance" by Opeth.

Smoof said:
The only CD out of the three I can listen to in my car--ten year old cd player--consistantly is, "Deliverance" by Opeth.

That isnt A bad thing :kickass:

Jessica Rose said:
Against the Seasons has been playing as my CD alarm clock for the past 2 months. So every morning I wake up listening to David blasting on the drums.

Haha thats hilarious I'm doing the same thing right now. I usually wake up lie in bed for the 30 minutes:cool:

I remember really being disappointed in it the first several times I played it, then something in the Shams of Optimism just hit me, and I started to really like the blastbeats and now I can't stop playing it. Second fave EP that know of/own.