Finally Katatonia in Lisbon

Yesterday in Oporto rocked so hard... Dammit, I think any roach problems the theatre would eventually have are absolutely solved.

I'd go see them again today, but the cash for the trip down to Lisbon went to the Process of Guilt album =P (And I'd still have to get another ticket)

Come again soon!

For those about to witness the colossal show today: rest your necks.

Hey the concert was absolutely AWESOME! :D Too bad I'm kinda short and had to jump up and down to see anything... :cry: Couldn't stay till they guys left the venue cause I had to leave for work at 7 a.m. the next morning.
I've got some pics though! About a half a dozen good ones but I don't mind posting some more.
Setlist anyone?! I remember the songs, just not the order in which they were played...:p

Pics will follow soon, tonight I hope. ;)

Yeah, in fact you're TOO tall for a girl. Every girl I saw here was surely under 1,60. Anyway, I'm 1,75, which is too short for me lol

Haha! Don't push it, I'm not THAT tall, just average! Ok, I'm kinda big but even so... :lol: And besides 1,75m is average for men too!

Anyways, finally some shots of the lads! Keep in mind I'm shorter than most guys standing there and that I had to stretch and jump quite a bit to get them photos, so nevermind if they're... uh... somewhat blurry or dark, but hey, remember, we like it dark! :loco: Here they go (at last!):

DSC08033.jpg

DSC08030.jpg

DSC08027.jpg

DSC08026.jpg

DSC08025.jpg

DSC08005.jpg

DSC08000.jpg

I think I have some more at home if you guys wanna see... ;)