Finally on Amazon

Uncle!!!!!!:))))))))))))) Yeahooooo!!
By the way, Lee! Did I tell you that some guys from SOYUZ are going to paint an Icon? They will call it
Saint Lee! Well there is 95% of truth in what I am saying:)!

Lee_B said:
What??? Can I have some of what you are drinking, please?
Explain, young man...

I am prepearing a package for you, so I will add an item to what I already have. As For Icon of Saint Lee, well some guys from SOYUZ always say something like:" Lee is a out-of-time man! He is the greatest promoter ever! Earache is a division of Elitist! Now all famous labels decay, they days are over, and that would happen to Earache but their luck is that they have Lee by now! etc. " I find it quite interesting to read all the time:) It seems that you are True Legend! Cool:) One day when you are in Moscow you'll see The Square of Saint Lee, The Street of Lee Barrett, Lee Theater etc. But what I am talking about! You simply can not stop this! I just bought a new belt for my pants, and you know whar it says? LEE!! I SWEAR!! Surprisingly enough my pants are also in the the name of LEE!! :)) Lee, I am sorry but you will have to submit to your internation recognition :lol:!!!

Lee_B said:
I find this all slightly bizarre, I have to say..

And Sonm, I'm more than a little concerned that you have chosen to have my name emblazoned just centimetres from your crotch...

:)

Lee
Hehehehehee... I am just trying to protect the most vulnerable parts of my body! Hehehehee:) Well to keep it short, I just wanted to say that you are quite respected person in our country:) Do I sound weird again?:)