Finally recieved my Anthrax GOTE stickers

Wow, almost 2 months AFTER the album came out. Now Im not blaming the Street Team leader Tad, because he does do a great job, but this is FUCKEN STUPID. What a joke sanctuary is. Im going to post Nick from Sactuarys email address and contact information everywhere I can. He is going to regret how he treated the real Anthrax street team.

FUCK SANCTUARY

coldshovel said:
I recieved my GOTE stickers today. Anyone else?
Thanks Tad! :headbang:

I'm sorry that it's taking so long. At this rate, I should be done shipping them in March.
You guys may remember back in May 2003 when Nick shipped us some WCFYA postcard flyers. And that was the most he ever did for us.
When I asked for GO2E promotional items, he should've THANKED us and sent some out, at least to the management, but instead he was bossy and disrespectful. We have been doing a LOT of things to help our favorite band, and then he asked for PROOF that we're doing anything.
If I didn't lose my cool over that, we'd probably all have GO2E stickers by now.
But I think you guys understand. We go to record stores and post flyers and contact websites to do what we can to promote Anthrax.
I have spent a shitload of my spare time trying to help promote the band. We've been to our major CD stores, asked if it was cool to leave flyers. We voted our asses off to keep "Safe Home" number one for 21 weeks in a row. We do everything we can, and then Nick asks for proof.
Fuck him! Fuck Sanctuary!
I think we should flood Nick's e-mail inbox with PROOF that we're better than Sanctuary. So, if you've got the time, take pictures of where you're leaving stickers (when you finally get them) and send them to streetteam@anthrax.com .
Just an option...

prime666 said:
And what of little ol me? O.k I aint that little I'm a fat fuck but what about me?????
You should have them by now!!! Let me know if you got them, dude!