Street Team memo

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
Apparently the GO2E stickers that about 55 of you street teamers requested were never sent out. Sorry about this, but someone, somewhere fucked up.
As Lordlindsey said, "The only people who know about the CD are us hardcore fans." (or something like that.)

This is what I just wrote to the LABEL (SANCTUARY:wave: :wave: ) and the Management (though it should be up to the label to come up with promotional items):

I received replies from all the street teamers who requested GOTE Stickers. None of them received the stickers.
Actually, a few of them asked me when the CD comes out. Which leads me to believe that only hard core fans who visit anthrax.com, or sites with reviews even know that the CD is out. Of course there are 2 or 3 music stations in the country that might actually play Anthrax.
Sorry, I'm being sarcastic. But this really sucks.
WE NEED SOMETHING TO PROMOTE THE GREATER OF TWO EVILS!!!!
ASAP!!!!
-Tad

Jono said:
oh btw did you get my xbox live voice message?
-jono-
Not yet. I wasn't on Xbox live last night.

And, Muffy- Yes. Nice job is right. Maybe Sanctuary will have something for us??

EmtfhII and I were at Shadows Fall/ Damage Plan/ The Haunted last night. Clayton was wearing his GOTE shirt and a couple of people saw it and started talking about Anthrax to us, so we Street Teamed them as best we could, letting them know about the new album. The first guy we spoke to seemed pretty trashed already at that point, (Damage Plan hadn't even hit the stage yet) so I don't know if he recalls our conversation, although he seemed to be aware of the new album. At least the guy we spoke to outside after the show seemed pretty coherent. He also seemed very interested. Hopefully he will remember, although, had Sanctuary gotten the stickers to us, they would have something to help jog their memories.

Scott

SCott308 said:
EmtfhII and I were at Shadows Fall/ Damage Plan/ The Haunted last night. Clayton was wearing his GOTE shirt and a couple of people saw it and started talking about Anthrax to us, so we Street Teamed them as best we could, letting them know about the new album. The first guy we spoke to seemed pretty trashed already at that point, (Damage Plan hadn't even hit the stage yet) so I don't know if he recalls our conversation, although he seemed to be aware of the new album. At least the guy we spoke to outside after the show seemed pretty coherent. He also seemed very interested. Hopefully he will remember, although, had Sanctuary gotten the stickers to us, they would have something to help jog their memories.

Scott
Right on. I haven't talked to Clayton (one of my best friends) about that. Thanks for helping to spread the disease. Anthrax T-shirts are good for promotion.
:headbang:

Hey Tad, I aint heard nothin down here in Australia either !
Lots of talk early on from Izzy and then nothing not a damn thing !
Here I am bustin my chops to promote the new album by sending copies of the Anthrax Press Release of some time back to all the Street Press Magazines. What have they done about it you ask .... Jack Shit !
I got several Aussie ST members chasing me for promo material and I got nada ! Oh well that's my bitch for today.... I feel soooooo much better.
-Wade

PHSYCO said:
Hey Tad, I aint heard nothin down here in Australia either !
Lots of talk early on from Izzy and then nothing not a damn thing !
Here I am bustin my chops to promote the new album by sending copies of the Anthrax Press Release of some time back to all the Street Press Magazines. What have they done about it you ask .... Jack Shit !
I got several Aussie ST members chasing me for promo material and I got nada ! Oh well that's my bitch for today.... I feel soooooo much better.
-Wade
Wade, feel free to contact Izzy again. I have a good feeling about him and the new management, and I miss their old management at the same time. BuddyLoveBomb style.
Sorry things are a clusterfuck a lot of the time. We need to keep contacting them, and wait for Anthrax to find a new label.
Trust me, I know exactly how you feel.
Thanks again for your help.
-Tad

What would it have cost Sanctuary to male a hundred stickers to 55 street team members A grand maybee two tops. In exchange theyd sell what another 5 thousand albums. Let me know if I'm in the ball park here.

I can get 1000 stickers (3 color, round,square, oval) made at a local shop for 79.99. So it would be like a couple hundred maybe 3 hundred tops. Maybe the street team can hold a bake sale to raise funds. My wife makes some pretty mean brownies.

prime666 said:
What would it have cost Sanctuary to male a hundred stickers to 55 street team members A grand maybee two tops. In exchange theyd sell what another 5 thousand albums. Let me know if I'm in the ball park here.