FIND ME THE SHIRT

i know, i ordered it anyway, ill let you know if its the same workshirt at rockabilia. hopefully its the same shirt... and hopefully they dont kick my order back too.

i have a brilliant idea. Dickies workshirt + Nevermore patch = super awesome homemade nevermore workshirt for around $20! and the dickies shirt is probably higher quality than whatever brand they used....unless you're too cool to have something homemade.

One thing tho...doesnt this mean we're screwing the band out of merch money? I guess it depends on how much money they actually see from a couple work-shirt sales - I imagine its not much.

Final_Product said:
One thing tho...doesnt this mean we're screwing the band out of merch money? I guess it depends on how much money they actually see from a couple work-shirt sales - I imagine its not much.
MOST OF THE BANDS ALMOST ALWAYS GET COMPLETELY SCREWED OUT OF ANY MONEY FROM THE MERCHANDISING
IT'S POSSIBLE THAT THE ACTUAL BAND MEMBERS AREN'T SEEING A SINGLE FUCKING PENNY FROM THE T-SHIRT SALES

I never thought of making it myself... unfortunately I don't even have a picture of it anymore. I was so ticked that JSR said they had it, took my credit card number, and then said they didn't have it... grrrr.... I guess we're not screwing NM out of merch sales if they don't have any to sell, right?

Does anyone have a picture of the infamous grey work shirt?

~~G

nev115c.jpg

that one?