Find out what swedish metalband you are

Well the answers should be more varied, and the test is written for a girl to do, but i took it anyway. I got Evergrey, of which i haven't heard any music.

Just downloaded a couple of Evergry songs and i like what i'm hearing!!!

"You Are Arch Enemy. You were once something worth while but now, with the help of a female "lead" you have found yourself becoming quite a hit with the Ozzfest types...Im sure you're having a great time in Hot Topic, you "rebel" you..."

Blah...

1067850933_pethresult.jpg

hahaha YES i got AMON AMARTH!!! evven though its the easiest one to guess [if you pick all the 'viking-eske options]

"You are Amon Amarth. You live for the old ways and believe your soul shall travel to Valhalla like those of your forefathers. Pillaging, raping, and reading the runes. You wish!! "

I made that quiz..LOL!!! well it was my first quiz so theres only like 5 results..i was working on a what metal vocalist are you one but i dont have alot of time to do that...

Maharet said:
I made that quiz..LOL!!! well it was my first quiz so theres only like 5 results..i was working on a what metal vocalist are you one but i dont have alot of time to do that...

Yeah, I took the vocalist one also. I'm both Mike and Opeth AT THE SAME TIME!!!! WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I gave you a 5.

You Are Evergrey. You are a bit nerdy and you like dark and scary things. Nevermind the fact you listen to space-prog!