finding Nemo

TheyFoundNemo.jpg

Saw it a few months ago and I had a good time. Funny, cute and overall well done. Of course I saw it with the original english voices; dubbing is the devil.

:erk:
i can't stand films like that. someone dragged me into ice-age earlier and it was a fucking nuisance.
but then again, i don't like the simpsons, the beatles, and pink floyd, so my life must be pretty empty, right? :)

VultureCulture said:
:erk:
i can't stand films like that. someone dragged me into ice-age earlier and it was a fucking nuisance.
but then again, i don't like the simpsons, the beatles, and pink floyd, so my life must be pretty empty, right? :)
Ice age is not a good example tho. Monsters Inc. and A Bug's Life are dead good!!

its quite popular here, children ask for real Nemo fish, but they are difficult to keep cos need salty water.. the paper said that there were already some cases when parents bought the fish for much money and their children flushed the toilet with the fish to set Nemo free.. :lol:

the dubbing in belgium is alright :D anyone seen the dutch version of chicken run? 'eh zaagt es nie poepemieke' or 'a zoen dik gat' :lol: yeah kids movies :lol: