Finnish-American Royalty

So, your family is rich, open-minded and musical. And you happen to have a tiny little bit of musical talent. And your mom happenend to be nice enough to her little boy to write him "sick notes" so he can practise his instrument instead of going to school. Great for you.
And now, you're a fucking HERO because you dropped out of school, suffered severe depression and attempted suicide once?
WRONG.
Depression is a serious issue, as is self-harm.
But no one above the age of eleven will buy your bad-boy-from-the-street shit, you little upper-middle-class Kivenlahti boy.
NEWSFLASH: Thousnds of people are creative, talented and fucked up all at the same time. You were just lucky. So stop pretending you are a prodigy.

Alexi's mom was wealthy enough to buy him a guitar, and nice enough not to whip him when he wanted to practise playing instead of going to school, she saw this is what will take the kid up, not sitting on fucking school bench till your anus rots and you're no longer able to walk.

Your mom was different, so fucking what.

I have no problems with his style personally. At least Alexi isn't like those black kids from USA who are born to a fucking mansion and then become rich by rapping about difficult ghetto life.

You know, I had to get this shit off my chest. I know for sure that he is at least a little bit more talented and a little bit less lazy than Paris "OMG I am American Royalty" Hilton. But he is still rich, lucky and ignorant. And when I see him wearing a "Compton" cap, I wonder if he knows that people in places like that do often NOT get piano and violin lesson as kids, and have to fight really hard to make it in the real world, because their parents can NOT afford to save their asses all the time. That's what I mean. Harsh, but true.

Maybe he wasn't in school so he don't know shit about Compton :)

Don't take things too seriously man. You don't see Alexi driving those Ferraris he owns. Maybe in this case pretending to be the tough guy from the street is better than showing how 'blessed' he is with money and all those Lamborgini. Without that the COB brand would die, ever considered that? You should know that he is a smiling sympathic bloke inside closed doors.

I'm not saying Allu has the right to insult anyone like this, but he's put lots of effort into music and made some great stuff and earned all the money that he probably has somewhere, I think it's irrelevant what it says on his shirt.

I guess it's because he's not a native speaker, so he tries to sound as natural as possible - and the american accent is definitely easier to mimic without sounding like a tranvestite or a complete retard.

You can talk shit about alexi for a great many things, but I don't think that's one of them :p

Do you even know how much it cost to take guitar classes in Oulunkylä pop & jazz conservatory where he went? Do you know if Finnish government funds musical education? How do you know that he comes from wealthy family and he is rich? Taxation information is public in Finland so information is available if some one is interested getting the facts first...

You don't need to be rich to be able to play guitar in Finland.